Välkommen gäst ( Logga in | Registrera )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Handdator
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
gurra p
post May 28 2005, 11:46 AM
Inlägg #1

Ny medlem

Grupp: Medlem
Registrerad: 28-May 05
Medlemsnummer: 12

Hej

Jag har funderat på att köpa en handdator. Vet inte exakt vad jag vill ha men jag vill kunna läsa mail och använda GPRS på den.

Vad är bäst i dagsläget av en IPAQ och Palm? Förut fanns väl också nåt som hette visio men finns det kvar längre ??

Tack för tips !
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
marcuss
post May 28 2005, 01:59 PM
Inlägg #2

Administrator

Grupp: Admin
Registrerad: 27-May 05
Medlemsnummer: 1

Det är väldigt svårt att ge några konkreta förslag eftersom det beror helt och hållet på vad du tänkt använda den till.

Det man bör ta ställning till om man vill ha eller ej är operativsystem, bluetooth, wlan (inbyggt trådlöst nätverk), antalet färger på skärmen och liknande. Det hela handlar ju främst om en kostnadsfråga, dvs hur mycket pengar man vill lägga på handdatorn.

Dustin Home (för privatpersoner) har t.ex. HP IPAQ HX4700 + 512 MB med det mesta man kan tänkas behöva men då kostar den ju en hel del.

Förslagsvis bör du titta igenom utbudet hos Dustin Home så kan du nog hitta något som passar just dina behov.

Förmodligen tänkte du på Visor (inte Visio). De var en avknoppning från Palm och prispressad handdator. Huruvida de finns nu längre vet jag inte men förslagsvis bör man nog satsa på någon av de större tillverkarna i dagsläget för att kunna klara sig gentemot uppgraderingar och liknande i framtiden.

Hos Kelkoo och Pricerunner kan du också hitta ett stort urval av handdatorer.

--------------------
[ http://www.internetsupport.se | http://3w.se | http://www.virusprogram.se ]
User is offlinePMEmail Poster
Quote Post
gurra p
post May 28 2005, 02:09 PM
Inlägg #3

Ny medlem

Registrerad: 28-May 05
Medlemsnummer: 12

jag vet egentligen inte exakt vad jag vill ha för handdator men tack för ditt svar marcuss jag ska titta på det !

Det var Visor jag tänkte på tack för det klar görandet !

Det här inlägget har ändrats av gurra p May 28 2005, 02:13 PM
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Ramya
post Nov 18 2009, 04:06 AM
Inlägg #4

Ny medlem

Registrerad: 18-November 09
Medlemsnummer: 1990

I have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt. (Wow gold)

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”

From the beginning these newcomers were like my own flesh and blood; we played and bickered and learned just as if we had always been sisters. From the beginning we all were my parents' daughters equally, as they supervised and scolded and encouraged us. world of warcraft gold

Life seemed great. Beneath the surface, however, my parents were struggling with their own marital problems. As we girls were approaching our teen years, my parents uttered the fateful words,“We're getting a divorce.”

My sisters had been hurt before. They had been dealt a great wound when their birth mother abandoned them, and none of us understood the depth of their inner turmoil. It was a pain that now resurfaced, as the emotions from that abandonment years earlier overwhelmed them.

We all struggled during this time. My father remarried and strove to provide some sort of stability for us through this new family: another mother, brother and sister. But the bonds between my parents and sisters continued to disintegrate. By the time I left for college, my family was in profound disarray. world of warcraft gold

During my college years, my outlook on life evolved in significant ways. This personal transformation led my parents and sisters to reevaluate their own lives and make changes that ultimately brought us together as a family. My mother and father have again become great sources of encouragement for us three sisters. They have succeeded in providing our lives with a foundation of stable love. One of my sisters has recently married,and family gatherings are now occasions of happiness and renewal. 

Chinese friends sometimes ask me why I am in China, working at a low salary when I could be prospering in America. It is the experiences I went through while growing up that have made me who I am today. I am on the staff of CBN, a humanitarian organization in Beijing that seeks to help people in distress. Among our many projects, we often work with orphans. cd keys

My colleagues and I have sent a number of orphans to the US and Canada for free operations. One is a little girl named Xiao Chu who was born with a weak heart. She was abandoned as a baby. By age two she was already experiencing shortness of breath and loss of appetite. Her future looked grim. Last January we flew her to Canada for surgery, along with two other orphans with heart problems. The operations were successful, and all three children have since returned.

We are also working in some of Beijing's orphanages and schools for the mentally handicapped. Every week we visit various schools, playing games with the children and teaching them English. Not long ago we organized a conference with orphan expert Sherrie Eldridge to define the special challenges that orphans face. The conference was of benefit to orphanage directors and adoptive parents alike.

Our charitable organization also provides funds for cleft-lip and palate operations for the poor. One young woman in Gansu, for instance, had spent her life watching the world go by from the refuge of her room, afraid to go outside because of her cleI have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt. (Wow gold)

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”

From the beginning these newcomers were like my own flesh and blood; we played and bickered and learned just as if we had always been sisters. From the beginning we all were my parents' daughters equally, as they supervised and scolded and encouraged us. world of warcraft gold

Life seemed great. Beneath the surface, however, my parents were struggling with their own marital problems. As we girls were approaching our teen years, my parents uttered the fateful words,“We're getting a divorce.”

My sisters had been hurt before. They had been dealt a great wound when their birth mother abandoned them, and none of us understood the depth of their inner turmoil. It was a pain that now resurfaced, as the emotions from that abandonment years earlier overwhelmed them.

We all struggled during this time. My father remarried and strove to provide some sort of stability for us through this new family: another mother, brother and sister. But the bonds between my parents and sisters continued to disintegrate. By the time I left for college, my family was in profound disarray. world of warcraft gold

During my college years, my outlook on life evolved in significant ways. This personal transformation led my parents and sisters to reevaluate their own lives and make changes that ultimately brought us together as a family. My mother and father have again become great sources of encouragement for us three sisters. They have succeeded in providing our lives with a foundation of stable love. One of my sisters has recently married,and family gatherings are now occasions of happiness and renewal. 

Chinese friends sometimes ask me why I am in China, working at a low salary when I could be prospering in America. It is the experiences I went through while growing up that have made me who I am today. I am on the staff of CBN, a humanitarian organization in Beijing that seeks to help people in distress. Among our many projects, we often work with orphans. cd keys

My colleagues and I have sent a number of orphans to the US and Canada for free operations. One is a little girl named Xiao Chu who was born with a weak heart. She was abandoned as a baby. By age two she was already experiencing shortness of breath and loss of appetite. Her future looked grim. Last January we flew her to Canada for surgery, along with two other orphans with heart problems. The operations were successful, and all three children have since returned.

We are also working in some of Beijing's orphanages and schools for the mentally handicapped. Every week we visit various schools, playing games with the children and teaching them English. Not long ago we organized a conference with orphan expert Sherrie Eldridge to define the special challenges that orphans face. The conference was of benefit to orphanage directors and adoptive parents alike.

Our charitable organization also provides funds for cleft-lip and palate operations for the poor. One young woman in Gansu, for instance, had spent her life watching the world go by from the refuge of her room, afraid to go outside because of her cleft lip. Now she can leave her house and be a participant in life rather than a spectator.

In western Gansu we have been building cisterns in villages that are short of water. In a region with so little rainfall, some people have to walk great distances to fetch water for their daily needs. Contributions from individuals and companies have enabled us to build over 500 cisterns, each big enough to supply a family of seven for an entire year. wow power leveling

So this is how I have chosen to lead my life.

At one orphanage I visited this past July, I came face to face with two little girls aged 3 and 6. They looked up at me with their cautious brown eyes, and I felt I was once again lookingsintosthe eyes of my sisters fifteen years ago.I realized how much adoption had meant to each of us in my family. Fifteen years ago, my sisters too were sitting in an orphanage, with no one to call their parents and no place to call their home. Now they have both in the unconditional love of my family.

t lip. Now she can leave her house and be a participant in life rather than a spectator.

In western Gansu we have been building cisterns in villages that are short of water. In a region with so little rainfall, some people have to walk great distances to fetch water for their daily needs. Contributions from individuals and companies have enabled us to build over 500 cisterns, each big enough to supply a family of seven for an entire year. wow power leveling

So this is how I have chosen to lead my life.

At one orphanage I visited this past July, I came face to face with two little girls aged 3 and 6. They looked up at me with their cautious brown eyes, and I felt I was once again lookingsintosthe eyes of my sisters fifteen years ago.I realized how much adoption had meant to each of us in my family. Fifteen years ago, my sisters too were sitting in an orphanage, with no one to call their parents and no place to call their home. Now they have both in the unconditional love of my family.

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
strong1r
post Dec 8 2009, 06:25 AM
Inlägg #5

Ny medlem

Registrerad: 8-December 09
Medlemsnummer: 2214

Father Frost

In a far-away country, somewhere in Russia, there lived a stepmother who had a stepdaughter and also a daughter of her own. Her own daughter was dear to her, and always whatever she did the mother was the first to praise her, to pet her; but there was but little praise for the stepdaughter; although good and kind, she had no other reward than reproach. What on earth could have been done? The wind blows, but stops blowing at times; the wicked woman never knows how to stop her wickedness. One bright cold day the stepmother said to her husband:
wow power leveling,
"Now, old man, I want you to take your daughter away from my eyes, away from my ears. You shall not take her to your people into a warm hut. You shall take her into the wide, wide fields to the crackling frost."

The old father grew sad, began even to weep, but nevertheless helped the young girl into the sleigh. He wished to cover her with a sheepskin in order to protect her from the cold; however, he did not do it. He was afraid; his wife was watching them out of the window. And so he went with his lovely daughter into the wide, wide fields; drove her nearly to the woods, left her there alone, and speedily drove away--he was a good man and did not care to see his daughter's death. Following continue. wow gold,

Alone, quite alone, remained the sweet girl. Broken-hearted and terror-stricken she repeated fervently all the prayers she knew.

Father Frost, the almighty sovereign at that place, clad in furs, with a long, long, white beard and a shining crown on his white head, approached nearer and nearer, looked at this beautiful guest of his and asked:

"Dost you know me?--me, the red-nosed Frost?"

"Be welcome, Father Frost," answered gently the young girl. "I hope our heavenly Lord sent you for my sinful soul."

"Are you comfortable, sweet child?" again asked the Frost. He was exceedingly pleased with her looks and mild manners.wedding dress,

"Indeed I am," answered the girl, almost out of breath from cold.

And the Frost, cheerful and bright, kept crackling in the branches until the air became icy, but the good-natured girl kept repeating:

"I am very comfortable, dear Father Frost."

But the Frost, however, knew all about the weakness of human beings; he knew very well that few of them are really good and kind; but he knew no one of them even could struggle too long against the power of Frost, the king of winter. The kindness of the gentle girl charmed old Frost so much that he made the decision to treat her differently from others, and gave her a large heavy trunk filled with many beautiful, beautiful things. He gave her a rich cloak lined with precious furs; he gave her silk quilts--light like feathers and warm as a mother's lap. What a rich girl she became and how many magnificent garments she received! And besides all, old Frost gave her a blue dress ornamented with silver and pearls. This site is on the Crushers:crusher。
wedding dress,
When the young girl put it on she became such a beautiful maiden that even the sun smiled at her.

The stepmother was in the kitchen busy baking pancakes for the meal which it is the custom to give to the priests and friends after the usual service for the dead.

"Now, old man," said the wife to the husband, "go down to the wide fields and bring the body of thy daughter; we will bury her."

The old man went off. And the little dog in the corner wagged his tail and said:

"Bow-wow! bow-wow! the old man's daughter is on her way home, beautiful and happy as never before, and the old woman's daughter is wicked as ever before."
wedding dress,
"Keep still, stupid beast!" shouted the stepmother, and struck the little dog. Went to eat, while repeat.

"Here, take this pancake, eat it and say, 'The old woman's daughter will be married soon and the old man's daughter shall be buried soon.'"

The dog ate the pancake and began anew:

"Bow-wow! bow-wow! the old man's daughter is coming home wealthy and happy as never before, and the old woman's daughter is somewhere around as homely and wicked as ever before."
wedding dress,
The old woman was furious at the dog, but in spite of pancakes and whipping, the dog repeated the same words over and over again.

Father Frost
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
yan9085
post Jun 28 2010, 04:08 AM
Inlägg #6

Ny medlem

Registrerad: 28-June 10
Medlemsnummer: 9384

Sunday, I and my father, mother, grandmother to go home. Grandma has a lovely family dog, whose name is called black. (Because its body is black, so we call it black.) It is a long head with a pair of clever ears, a particularly sensitive nose to sniff things, there are a pair of black shiny eyes.
Archlord gold,
Grandmother lived in the vegetable garden outside the village. Archlord gold We are just riding a motorcycle off the road, black from the vegetable plots ran the fastest to meet us. Because we go to when they are already fast at noon, so let's eat. I finished the meal, we went out looking for black to play.
world of warcraft gold,
When I saw the black when it's like I feel it seems hungry.world of warcraft gold I went to took a steamed bun, and then breaking off a small piece of the next, it said: "The black, if we should want to eat then." Finish, I put bread and threw the air. Black look, at once erected the whole body up. Should first
maple story mesos,
2 small black claws on the air, and then big mouth,maple story mesos jump up, suddenly bite of the bread. I jumped up and patted its head, saying: "Well like, black, you're a hummer!" It is a large black tail Shuaile Shuai and gently biting the bite of my Yijiao that agreed. "This time you can not unilaterally!"
2moons dil,
I am out of its non-preparation, 2moons dil again a small piece of bread a toss up. Black suddenly jump, followed by an urgent turn around, body up a jump, but also caught the. Well, I finished black, it, "Wang Wang" ground called the Liang Sheng, the two forepaws flat on their chests up and down swing, it seems to me to express gratitude.
replica rolex,
It is also very obedient black. replica rolex Sometimes I find it very boring when will think of black. As long as I call out: "black, come." It will immediately go in front of me. I let it sit, it will sit down; I let it get on the ground it will get on the ground ... ...
fast wow gold,
There is a stranger comes,fast wow gold the black will "bark" to call non-stop, until their families, it is willing to stop. Sometimes it will put out his tongue was breathing heavily; sometimes it will turn a blind eye lying in repose on a haystack; sometimes it will smell the East, West to see; sometimes it pricked up his ears to listen; sometimes It will arrest cricket in the vegetable plots in the wheat ground chasing a hare ... ...
This is the black, my black classmates who do you think it is cute?
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 14 2010, 05:32 AM
Inlägg #7

Unregistered

iFxGMR <a href="http://gbnkcgmyylxg.com/">gbnkcgmyylxg</a>, xrctdkgohmaw, [link=http://cbfxhhnjjjsl.com/]cbfxhhnjjjsl[/link], http://xufecykjzhov.com/
Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 14 2010, 06:31 AM
Inlägg #8

Unregistered

aT2luw <a href="http://opdcchugmjab.com/">opdcchugmjab</a>, chnevzypkzov, [link=http://hfpkwelgxfcp.com/]hfpkwelgxfcp[/link], http://pgjeydzcznnq.com/
Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 14 2010, 08:35 AM
Inlägg #9

Unregistered

X1pPOg <a href="http://pskuapvhwnzb.com/">pskuapvhwnzb</a>, lpiftntglulv, [link=http://rnjeiiphjfef.com/]rnjeiiphjfef[/link], http://ipochgfnbcty.com/
Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 14 2010, 03:47 PM
Inlägg #10

Unregistered

jU5poC <a href="http://blsfatzicrqo.com/">blsfatzicrqo</a>, djzltvehgdjz, [link=http://gochhpizytcy.com/]gochhpizytcy[/link], http://dbceviktmgvd.com/
Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 16 2010, 12:17 AM
Inlägg #11

Unregistered

Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 16 2010, 10:28 PM
Inlägg #12

Unregistered

Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 16 2010, 10:50 PM
Inlägg #13

Unregistered

Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 16 2010, 11:16 PM
Inlägg #14

Unregistered

Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 17 2010, 04:30 AM
Inlägg #15

Unregistered

Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 17 2010, 08:35 PM
Inlägg #16

Unregistered

Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 17 2010, 11:27 PM
Inlägg #17

Unregistered

ambien mmgk meridia :-OO tramadol 212748 xanax %-((
Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 18 2010, 12:18 AM
Inlägg #18

Unregistered

Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 18 2010, 05:04 AM
Inlägg #19

Unregistered

Quote Post
kuleshs
post Jul 19 2010, 01:29 AM
Inlägg #20

Unregistered

Quote Post

2 användare läser det här ämnet (2 gäster och 0 anonyma användare)
0 medlemmar:

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 14th November 2018 - 12:43 PM